The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zenec

2 posters

Go down

Zenec  Empty Zenec

Post by P Hoyland Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:29 pm

Hello all

Our 2022 Nuevo is equipped with a Zenec digital display unit.

I has worked fine until a couple of weeks ago when after switching off at the dash radio on/off it would only go to what I assume to be screensaver mode with the text     ZENEC  TOUCH ANOTHER WORLD  when switching on again at the dash.

The options along the lower edge are illuminated  but touching them produces no response.

We contacted the manufacturers who directed us to the UK agents. They were unable to help and directed us to contact the dealer. To be fair I have had a discussion with them today and advised to send them details so that their electronics expert can have a look.

However there seems to be a wealth of knowledge on the forum and any input would be welcome.
P Hoyland
P Hoyland

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2022

Back to top Go down

Zenec  Empty Re: Zenec

Post by DeeBee Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:24 pm

I had something very similar recently with ours - did you get a remote with yours? If so try that - I can’t remember what I did but think I changed the inputs and on/off and it just suddenly started up again. Been fine since.

Might be totally unrelated but might be worth a go. I had 2 remotes with our van.
DeeBee

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick XL

Back to top Go down

Zenec  Empty Re: Zenec

Post by P Hoyland Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:08 am

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Tried using the handset but no joy. Will hanve to go back to the dealer.

Thanks
P Hoyland
P Hoyland

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo

Back to top Go down