The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunlight transmitted through habitation walls

5 posters

Go down

Sunlight transmitted through habitation walls Empty Sunlight transmitted through habitation walls

Post by handiyman Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:21 pm

Is it just me or has this topic closed down
handiyman
handiyman

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo ES EK LT
Vehicle Year : 2023

glyne lock and FreelanderUK like this post

Back to top Go down

Sunlight transmitted through habitation walls Empty Re: Sunlight transmitted through habitation walls

Post by Paulmold Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:25 pm

It's been removed by Admin following the comments made against another member (not by you I hasten to add). 
See Admins post in Forum Notices &Announcements

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Sunlight transmitted through habitation walls Empty Re: Sunlight transmitted through habitation walls

Post by bikeralw Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:51 pm

Seems a shame as this was a very informative thread, and got a lot of members involved. In fact I think apart from the weather, it was the most followed post of recent months!
 I don't own an affected van, but It was interesting all the same. Still, it is what it it is, I personally never post anything on a forum that I wouldn't say face to face.
Al.
bikeralw
bikeralw
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2004

handiyman, Dbvwt, glyne lock, IanH and FreelanderUK like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FreelanderUK Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:00 pm

Been sight seeing for the day and missed the action hugegrins

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by glyne lock Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:02 pm

There had been post said that was to no help for any person that had spent a lot of money on a camper to have the problem they have 
As the saying goes it takes two to tangle 
Clearly what had been said by more then one other person was very up setting to a member with the problem and if the poor comments had not been made first that was of no help would not had given the person a reason to put a reply as they did. myself am very sorry for any owner with the panel problem .from my trade skills would be rejecting the camper as this will be more problems in years to come ref when trying to sale is just a small problem to come
To any person with the problem do not post anymore comments until you have sorted with the dealer as this will not help if you need to take legal action
glyne lock
glyne lock

Male

Auto-Sleeper : kemerton xl
Vehicle Year : 2019

FreelanderUK likes this post

Back to top Go down