The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1999 Transit Duetto shower panel cracked

2 posters

Go down

1999 Transit Duetto shower panel cracked Empty 1999 Transit Duetto shower panel cracked

Post by tr5sean Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:55 pm

Hi All

Just returned from a wonderful few days in Cornwall where we stayed on campsites without the need to use the bijou shower on board!

One of the many items on the 'Things to do list" is to find a replacement plastic panel for inside the shower room that surrounds the window on the wall facing the door. Ours is cracked in a couple of places and would need replacing before serious use. My 'Heath Robinson' running repairs have not worked but not sure how or where to turn for a replacement....

Thanks in advance

and a big well done and thank you to Mousehole AFC campsite and Ayr Holiday Park (St Ives) for excellent clean well kept sites (is there a page that I should use for such topics?)

regards

Sean
tr5sean
tr5sean

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Transit Mk 5 Duetto
Vehicle Year : 1999

Back to top Go down

1999 Transit Duetto shower panel cracked Empty Re: 1999 Transit Duetto shower panel cracked

Post by Paulmold Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:13 am

Those window surrounds have been long gone. The most successful repairs have been by removing the surround and reinforcing the rear with fibreglass.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

1999 Transit Duetto shower panel cracked Empty Re: 1999 Transit Duetto shower panel cracked

Post by tr5sean Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:47 am

Thanks Paul

I feared that may be the case

regards

Sean
tr5sean
tr5sean

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Transit Mk 5 Duetto
Vehicle Year : 1999

Back to top Go down