The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exccess to front marker lights wiring

2 posters

Go down

Exccess to front marker lights wiring Empty Exccess to front marker lights wiring

Post by Windsurf1 Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:29 am

Hi, I have non functioning front marker lights on a 2010 Autosleeper Devon. Initial investigation has found no supply to either light, an independent earth didn't produce any change. Rear marker lights work. Therefore the conclusion is a broken power supply to the lights. Problem is access.Is it a matter of removing the over head locker board to repair/replace the wiring? If so how please?
Windsurf1
Windsurf1

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Devon
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Exccess to front marker lights wiring Empty Re: Exccess to front marker lights wiring

Post by Windsurf1 Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:06 am

Sorry, Access.
Windsurf1
Windsurf1

Male

Back to top Go down

Exccess to front marker lights wiring Empty Re: Exccess to front marker lights wiring

Post by Paulmold Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:57 pm

You posted about this back in June, sorry you've not found the fault. If you put 'marker' in the search box,  top right, you'll get lots of threads on the subject, you'll need to find ones that apply to your type of coachbuilt but hopefully you'll find an answer.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo

Cymro and Bilbobaggins like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Windsurf1 Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:56 am

Hi, yes Paulmold I did read the searches for marker lights but replies were centred around corroded connections etc. In truth the usual problem. I guess having exhausted those usual faults I'm left with either gain access to the cab overhang or replacing the wiring without too much collateral damage. Thankyou J C,
Windsurf1
Windsurf1

Male

Back to top Go down