The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

3 posters

Go down

Hello  Empty Hello

Post by Tommyknocker Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:37 pm

Hello
We have about four months ago traded in for a Symbol Plus which we are very pleased with, so thought that I would rejoin the forum.

We bought our first Auto Sleeper back in 1999 which was a VW pop top with solid sides which we took to France and Spain on a regular basis with the children, we then had a period of caravanning until we bought an Auto Sleeper Symbol in 2012.
We then traded the Symbol in for a Warwick Duo, which unfortunately we had so many problems with that it had to be collected by Auto Sleepers and taken back to the factory for electrical problems to be rectified. Due to this we lost confidence in AS and switched over to Rapido and eventuality to Devon which is the van we traded in to return to Auto Sleepers.

As I have mentioned we have had the Symbol Plus for around four months and are very pleased to return to Auto Sleepers and looking forward to being part of the AS forum again, from which I received very useful information in the past, hopefully I can also contribute.

All the best
Pete
Tommyknocker
Tommyknocker

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Symbol Plus
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Hello  Empty Re: Hello

Post by burlingtonboaby Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:51 am

Hi Pete.
Welcome back to the forum from Bridington,had a look around a Symbol plus at Springfields a couple of weeks ago, nice.
Have a nice day.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Tommyknocker likes this post

Back to top Go down