The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EC500

3 posters

Go down

EC500 Empty EC500

Post by Apple Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:49 am

I am on my first trip with my ‘new’ van (2013 Broadway. Halfway through the first week the power tripped. I reset it at the sites socket and all was well until this morning when it tripped again. I reset it again at the sites socket but the mains side (right hand side) of the EC500 I showing no lights at all! 

Is there something I am missing or is this likely to be a site problem?

Grateful for any advice
Apple
Apple
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway FB
Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down

EC500 Empty Re: EC500

Post by Dbvwt Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:07 am

Are all the MCB’s in the up position? They are directly below the lights behind a drop down flap.
Dbvwt
Dbvwt

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:30 am

Dbvwt wrote:Are all the MCB’s in the up position? They are directly below the lights behind a drop down flap.
Hi Thanks for the swift response. I think I’ve solved the problem. Swapped leads with the van next door and everything works properly again. Informed the site owner and she has clearly had problems with this socket before.

So all is well and it’s not my van !!!

Thanks again

up!
Apple
Apple
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway FB
Vehicle Year : 2013

rgermain, Dbvwt and Bilbobaggins like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rgermain Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:37 am

Apple wrote:
Dbvwt wrote:Are all the MCB’s in the up position? They are directly below the lights behind a drop down flap.
Hi Thanks for the swift response. I think I’ve solved the problem. Swapped leads with the van next door and everything works properly again. Informed the site owner and she has clearly had problems with this socket before.

So all is well and it’s not my van !!!

Thanks again

up!
Had same problem with a supply on a CL in Kent in June. Owner came with a 2 way splitter and problem solved.

I always suspect the site supply first and also make sure it is not me overloading the supply.

Not that I often use sites with EHU, unless it's a built in charge per night since my own mod to the battery/solar setup.

-----------
Richard
rgermain
rgermain
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick duo
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down