The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercedes service and MOT - Aylesbury / Oxford

3 posters

Go down

Mercedes service and MOT - Aylesbury / Oxford Empty Mercedes service and MOT - Aylesbury / Oxford

Post by jon-hawkins Tue May 10, 2022 6:45 pm

Hi, my Mercedes based Bourton is due for MOT and service in the next few weeks. Enquired of Mercedes in Aylesbury, they could do MOT but not the service as they did not think it would fit their hoist. I have found a few places not so convenient but was wondering if anyone local to had found a good place to go.

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Bourton
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Mercedes service and MOT - Aylesbury / Oxford Empty Re: Mercedes service and MOT - Aylesbury / Oxford

Post by Dbvwt Tue May 10, 2022 7:30 pm

I’ve used these guys from day one after not a single Peugeot commercial dealer within 40 miles was interested in servicing my brand new van.
The workshop is not spotless like main dealers and there is no free coffee but I’ve been more than happy with the service.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is another company on the Rabans lane estate that was recommended on here a couple of years ago but I’ve no experience of them, I will try and find the details.
Dbvwt
Dbvwt

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Mercedes service and MOT - Aylesbury / Oxford Empty Re: Mercedes service and MOT - Aylesbury / Oxford

Post by jon-hawkins Tue May 10, 2022 10:20 pm

Dbvwt wrote:I’ve used these guys from day one after not a single Peugeot commercial dealer within 40 miles was interested in servicing my brand new van.
The workshop is not spotless like main dealers and there is no free coffee but I’ve been more than happy with the service.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is another company on the Rabans lane estate that was recommended on here a couple of years ago but I’ve no experience of them, I will try and find the details.

Thanks for this, very helpful. Will give them a ring. A bit of honest dirt and no coffee I can manage with!

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jon-hawkins Wed May 11, 2022 12:25 pm

Just love it when you phone up, explain your needs and they say "You've come to the right place!"
Now booked in with KM Commercials. Thanks Dbvwt for the recommendation and link.

Donator
Donator

Male

Dbvwt likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BornAgain Wed May 11, 2022 1:30 pm

I had trouble finding a service garage for a Broadway (Peugeot) until I searched for a garage that handled “Class 7”  vehicles (up to 3500 kg I believe). Found one almost around the corner.
BornAgain

Male

Member Age : 77
Vehicle Year : 2022

Back to top Go down

Post by jon-hawkins Sat May 21, 2022 11:53 am

jon-hawkins wrote:Just love it when you phone up, explain your needs and they say "You've come to the right place!"
Now booked in with KM Commercials. Thanks Dbvwt for the recommendation and link.

Service and MOT all done! Just the habitation to do and then ready for another year :)

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dbvwt Sat May 21, 2022 4:06 pm

jon-hawkins wrote:
jon-hawkins wrote:Just love it when you phone up, explain your needs and they say "You've come to the right place!"

Service and MOT all done! Just the habitation to do and then ready for another year :)

Hope you found them as helpful as I have Jon and at a price much less than the main dealer.
Dbvwt
Dbvwt

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by jon-hawkins Sat May 21, 2022 4:17 pm

Dbvwt wrote:
Hope you found them as helpful as I have Jon and at a price much less than the main dealer.

Full service and MOT came to £330 so quite happy with that. They seemed friendly and helpful so will definitely use again.

Donator
Donator

Male

Dbvwt likes this post

Back to top Go down