The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuevo battery charger

2 posters

Go down

Nuevo battery charger Empty Nuevo battery charger

Post by mcalid Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:52 pm

Our 2008 Nuevo EK refused to start due to low battery, I wasn't too bothered as it has happened before after a couple of weeks on the driveway but this time when I hooked it up to EHU and changed the charging from HAB to VEH on the MES Panel it started to charge but then developed a loud buzzing from the fusebox in the wardrobe. The MES was showing that every fuse was blown but when I switched back to HAB everything from lights to heating to water was working perfectly, I checked the fuses and switched back to VEH only to be greeted by the same loud buzz.
Can anyone tell me where the actual charge unit is and is it protected by an inline fuse or something.
I started the van with an external charger so the battery seems to be fine and if it is on HAB then all seems to be fine and I hope that it is as I am off on a trip tomorrow.
Any suggestions appreciated.
mcalid
mcalid
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down

Nuevo battery charger Empty Re: Nuevo battery charger

Post by sussextravellers Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:06 am

Hi , i would suggest you look at the EMS box (silver box behind drivers seat that has micro fuses and there is a 20 amp battery one )
hope that helps as i had a problem a short while ago , (listed under erractic battery charge gauge in neuvo section)
sussextravellers
sussextravellers

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo ek
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Nuevo battery charger Empty Battery charger.

Post by mcalid Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:10 pm

sussextravellers wrote:Hi , i would suggest you look at the EMS box (silver box behind drivers seat that has micro fuses and there is a 20 amp battery one )
hope that helps as i had a problem a short while ago , (listed under erractic battery charge gauge in neuvo section)
Thanks for that, l will check it out when we return home. 
Everything else working okay touch wood!
mcalid
mcalid
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down