The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pollensa TV turntable

3 posters

Go down

Pollensa TV turntable Empty Pollensa TV turntable

Post by Bobby Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:03 pm

Hi, hello everyone. We have just bought our first Auto-sleeper. Pollensa 2003. It is missing a TV TURNTABLE in the roller cocktail cabinet. We would love to replace it. Can anyone help please?
Bobby
Bobby

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Polenta
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

Pollensa TV turntable Empty Re: Pollensa TV turntable

Post by Slow-Lane Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:33 am

The Pollensa's TV turntable weighs an absolute ton!
It's a legacy from the days when portable TVs used bulky cathode ray tubes so it doesn't fit a modern flat screen TV very well. I considered keeping ours for authenticity but in the end couldn't see the point so took it out and we use the cupboard space for food storage. 
I gave our TV swivel/turntable base to a friend who had plans for it, which haven't materialised. If you are set on fitting one I can ask him for it back. Although it's tempting to keep a 'van in original condition, I would seriously think about whether it is a good idea, particularly as it adds quite a bit of weight high up in the van.
SL
PS Congrats on purchasing a Pollensa!
Slow-Lane
Slow-Lane
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Pollensa
Vehicle Year : 2006

Granvia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Pollensa TV turntable Empty Re: Pollensa TV turntable

Post by Joint Adventure Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:52 am

We have recently purchased an 04 pollensa. We still have the TV turntable and a small portable TV which fits on the turntable and inside the cabinet. If we decide to remove turntable I will let you know. Enjoy your pollensa. Hope Hope 77
Joint Adventure
Joint Adventure

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Pollensa
Vehicle Year : 2004

Back to top Go down