The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cupboard

3 posters

Go down

Cupboard  Empty Cupboard

Post by skegguy Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:29 pm

Hi has anyone  had problem s with the inside of the top cupboard so delamination. Iv a Broadway. 2017. Any help in would be good to helpful.
skegguy
skegguy

Male

Member Age : 60
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway

Back to top Go down

Cupboard  Empty Re: Cupboard

Post by Paulmold Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Cupboard  Empty Re: Cupboard

Post by gassygassy Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:20 pm

Not delamination, but my Nuevo had shrinking foil on two of the cupboard doors revealing the wood underneath. I took one to the A/S stand at the NEC to show them and ask if they thought that was satisfactory quality. The answer was "I'll give you a phone number, of our stores and they will give you a price for a new one". No apology, no answer to my question if he thought that was satisfactory, no "I'm sorry can I take that and arrange for a new one to be sent to you?" which would have been awesome (and made me an A/S fan), just a 'what do you expect?' sort of attitude.
So you can conclude that four years is the expected life of a cupboard door before it goes all 'orrible. Not like the Olden Days when they had tree wood furniture and brass hinges and handles.
In Aldi one day I found some coloured board marker felt pens - the ones with fat nibs. I got a chocolate brown one and with several applications the area where the foil had shrunk was changed to the same colour as the foil.

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : 1 Bourton 1 Polensa
Vehicle Year : various

Back to top Go down