The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replacement parts for my autosleeper

3 posters

Go down

Replacement parts for my autosleeper  Empty Replacement parts for my autosleeper

Post by susieq Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:46 pm

Have just been away for a few days and have managed to break the catch on my bathroom door.  Does anyone know where I can get another one fairly quickly.
Thank you.
susieq
susieq

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Autosleeper Symphony
Vehicle Year : 1999

Back to top Go down

Replacement parts for my autosleeper  Empty Re: Replacement parts for my autosleeper

Post by rogerblack Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:55 pm

Have you tried AutoSleeper?

Here's a link to their spares list:

https://orbit.brightbox.com/v1/acc-jqzwj/Auto-Sleepers/asset_management/assets/assets/000/000/387/original/SALE_BROCHURE_SEPTEMBER_2020.pdf?1599467930

but be aware they may not necessarily still have stock of the part you need however at least this will help you identify which of the many variations you have.

Or just give them a ring. It'll help if you quote the original Job Number for your particular van, which should be on a label probably in your glove box.

If AutoSleepers don't have any then the pic from the list may help with a Google image search for another supplier.

Or else post  a pic on here, someone else may have found a source.

rogerblack
rogerblack
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : Pollensa/Boxer2.8HDi
Vehicle Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Replacement parts for my autosleeper  Empty Re: Replacement parts for my autosleeper

Post by Paulmold Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:07 pm

Trying to remember what the catch was like on my Symphony and this is what I think it was, push button with rods .....

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F233501734866

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by susieq Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:13 pm

Thank you both for your suggestions.  Paul, I don't think that mine was like the pics you sent but will try and call them tomorrow morning.  Maybe my particular catch is no longer made.

Roger, I have placed an order with Autosleeper 2 days ago online but have not heard back from them and also they haven't taken any payment details so it seems I wont receive anything.  Best to phone them I think.

Sue
susieq
susieq

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Autosleeper Symphony
Vehicle Year : 1999

Back to top Go down