The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autosleeper trophy 1996 blinds

2 posters

Go down

Autosleeper trophy 1996 blinds Empty Autosleeper trophy 1996 blinds

Post by Newtrophy Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:58 pm

Hi everyone.  Newbie here.  Looking forward to getting to know you all.  Just bought our new motor home which is a 1996 autosleeper trophy.  We are very pleased with it so far except for 2 things.  First, the gas burner of the carver water heater has rotted away so we are trying to find a fix for that and secondly, there are no blinds fitted to the big side windows, (only curtains).  I'd like to fit blinds if available but having searched on google I cannot find a supplier.  Does anyone know where I can get some?  Thanks in advance for your help.  Phil
Newtrophy
Newtrophy

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Trophy
Vehicle Year : 1996

Back to top Go down

Autosleeper trophy 1996 blinds Empty Re: Autosleeper trophy 1996 blinds

Post by leonardo1776 Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:07 am

Hi,

I have a Trophy. As far as I know the window assemblies, including blinds are the same through out the Topaz, Trophy, Duetto range, so tht may enable you to expand your search - I think eBay is your best bet.  As for the carver, you can replace the burner, the carvers are notorious for burnout, or you can replace with the 13 Ltr Malaga, shown at:    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BTW I have found a superb video re the Trophy at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
leonardo1776
leonardo1776

Male

Member Age : 84

Back to top Go down

Autosleeper trophy 1996 blinds Empty Re: Autosleeper trophy 1996 blinds

Post by Newtrophy Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:35 pm

Thanks for taking the time to reply and share your experiences and also for the links.  I've just received a replacement today re the burner so about to fit it.  Will let you know how it goes but will keep the 13 let Malaga option in mind. Cheers. Phil
Newtrophy
Newtrophy

Male

Back to top Go down