The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primary School graphic on BBC News page

+2
Bobskate
pompeymike
6 posters

Go down

Primary School graphic on BBC News page Empty Primary School graphic on BBC News page

Post by pompeymike Thu May 21, 2020 2:37 pm

After getting an ever more jaundiced view of the reporting on Coronavirus I came across a graphic on an online BBC News story that made me laugh out loud: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52664297

Journalists get paid for this?

At least the source of the data was credited to the ONS.
pompeymike
pompeymike

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo 2 EK
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down

Primary School graphic on BBC News page Empty Re: Primary School graphic on BBC News page

Post by Bobskate Thu May 21, 2020 6:50 pm

Mike I agree. I despair of being treated as though I am aged about ten...no sorry my grandson is nine....he is way above that level....let’s make that five.
Bobskate
Bobskate
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 79
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Primary School graphic on BBC News page Empty Re: Primary School graphic on BBC News page

Post by bikeralw Thu May 21, 2020 7:32 pm

I'd feel much happier if that one person was in one corner of the graphic and I was diametrically opposite..
Al.
bikeralw
bikeralw
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2004

Back to top Go down

Post by groundhog Thu May 21, 2020 7:39 pm

Pathetic! 
scratch head
groundhog
groundhog
Donator
Donator

Auto-Sleeper : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by kaspian Thu May 21, 2020 7:58 pm

I have said before that I detest Piers Morgan ,   but the way he has exposed how bereft of talent the current mob in Government are in recent morning interviews is an embarrassing  watch.  Perhaps he should sign up to ask a question after daily covid  briefing rather than the likes of  Robbie Savage. 
       Where are all the real political journalists who could have a field day at the moment. I miss Piers morning slice and dice session after party orders to avoid his show means they now avoid him like the plague for fear of being asked awkward questions!
kaspian

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : WARWICK XL
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerThat Fri May 22, 2020 9:45 pm

bikeralw wrote:I'd feel much happier if that one person was in one corner of the graphic and I was diametrically opposite..
Al.

hugegrins
RogerThat
RogerThat
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Stanway
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down