The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windsor Graphics Decals Replacements ????

3 posters

Go down

Windsor Graphics Decals Replacements ????  Empty Windsor Graphics Decals Replacements ????

Post by mike Wed May 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi, we are in Spain at the moment "Camping Vinaros" and we had a too close conversation with some tree branches, as a result the half circle grafic between the side window and the toilet window is not quite as perfect as it was. Does anyone or "Autosleepers" have or know how I can buy a replacement grafic that I can fit myself.
Enjoying ourselves greatly, lots of bike trips and so far we have sampled one of each of the local supermarked "Reds". Probably need another trip in the Autumn to continue the survey into the Rose and then the whites.
last tine we were here we had the pleasurable company of "Dutto" , and have been "kidnapped" by other campers (for drinkies ) on several occasions. It is a hard life.

Regards to all, allthumbz Mike and Heather
mike
mike
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Windsor on Mk7

Back to top Go down

Windsor Graphics Decals Replacements ????  Empty Re: Windsor Graphics Decals Replacements ????

Post by CC Wed May 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi Mike

Give Alan Osborne a bell at Auto-Sleepers parts dept or contact him using this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if you have your glove box number he should be able to tell you straight away if they have a set... as your Windsor is not too old you might just be lucky and they will still have some.

CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Windsor Graphics Decals Replacements ????  Empty Re: Windsor Graphics Decals Replacements ????

Post by mike Wed May 30, 2012 2:07 pm

Just like to thank the forum on the Grafics for my Windsor.

I rang Alan a few days ago ( In Spain until then) and he has ordered me a window set which comprises both sides including cab doors. Cost, a reasonable in my opinion, £30.

So the forum, well Cruising Comet, has come to my rescue.

Many thanks.

Mike and Heather.
mike
mike
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Windsor on Mk7

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Wed May 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Glad you got sorted Mike

Coincidence your wifes name is Heather, We had some friends years ago named Mike & Heather got married about same time as us
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Wed May 30, 2012 8:24 pm

£30 is very reasonable Mike.... now the hard bit, removing the old ones and applying the new ones up!

CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Thu May 31, 2012 8:58 am

Very true CC, their van is same age as ours and if the side panels have discoloured to the same degree he wont have a problem putting them in the right place.
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down