The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I get cards from?

4 posters

Go down

Where can I get cards from? Empty Where can I get cards from?

Post by Tommy-Darcy Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:09 am

With me working as seasonal warden on a busy site at Barmouth, North Wales I get to meet lots of Auto-sleepers owners and though I verbally try to spread the word (time permitting) it would be good to be able to "hand over" something with the forum details written on it. Unfortunately I do not have access to an internet linked printer able to produce business cards so I wondered if the site had any which could be sent to me?

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 61
Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Where can I get cards from? Empty Re: Where can I get cards from?

Post by deckie Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:25 am

Hi Tommy-Darcy,

You are in a unique position to "collect" a few more members allthumbz

Printed "Calling cards" are available from Admin.

Brian

PS .... We were thinking of being Site Wardens at one time ..... But think I would have 'throttled' too many customers (with some of the behaviour I have seen on site !!)

Last edited by deckie on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 79
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL

Back to top Go down

Where can I get cards from? Empty Thanks

Post by Tommy-Darcy Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:38 am

Have sent an e-mail to Admin.

Yes I am in a unique position for "Spreading the forum gospel". Already I have spoken to many owners and very few had heard of the forum. Whether any signed up since I can not tell.

I wonder if there is a prize for recruiting the most owners in 1 season? Where can I get cards from? 1819939118 Where can I get cards from? 1819939118

Ian

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by whisky Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:50 am

Hi Ian.

The prize is Some more calling cards. hugegrins

Enjoy your job mate. Most people appreciate what you do. allthumbz

Cheers. Whisky. champagne

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Executive

Back to top Go down

Where can I get cards from? Empty Life as a commercial site warden.

Post by Tommy-Darcy Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:03 am

As for throttling people, I have already chased a "non payer" in a tent down Barmouth prom demanding the £20 he owed us. It was early in the morning, he was the only person there legging it with a ruck sack on his back yet denied any knowledge of having been on our site...............* Inappropriate Word *! Where can I get cards from? 256783

The majority of folks are well behaved and friendly, a great way to meet "some" like minded people, but bank holidays are a nightmare. Having to explain to campers that the reason their hook up point keeps tripping out is due to them using the microwave, mobile phone charger, TV, kids on the playstation, and putting the kettle on at the same time is more than the 10amps can handle................they just don't get it and hurl abuse at you and the site management for not providing a satisfactory service. All you can do is smile and politely recommend they reduce the load on the electricity supply and walk away..........muttering obscenities under your breath! Where can I get cards from? 1462966322

Other than the facilities checks/cleaning, grass mowing/strimming, weeding, painting, early morning and late night site checks (on rotas), customer siting, taking bookings over the phone, caravan parking, litter picking, dog poo collecting, refuse collecting, sorting out customers problems (non site specific), giving advice on local services/walks/pubs/restaurants etc and much much more, then the rest of the time can be enjoyed at the seaside...........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Hence our need to wild camp in our Duetto on our one and a half days off!

Ian

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Hello Ian

Yes we will be more than happy to forward some 'Auto-Sleeper Owners Forum' calling cards on to you up!

Have answered your email, just need your details where to send them? if you would be kind enough to PM or email me this info, then we will get them to you. A prize for the member who recruits the most members think_smiley_46 now there's a thought had_idea wink02 Maybe we could have some kind of voting for member referrals, but this would need new members to be willing to participate - It's something to think about!

Regards

Admin.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy-Darcy Thu May 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Cards now received. Hoping we have a few Auto-Sleepers on site this weekend. The site owner has also agreed to me placing some on the reception counter.
Where can I get cards from? 3459062273

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down