The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questionnaires

3 posters

Go down

Questionnaires Empty Questionnaires

Post by Askit Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:09 am

No, it's not a thread about doormen   biggrin 

Almost every time we visit a site, we get asked to complete a customer satisfaction survey about our stay. I'm guessing it's got more to do with the site complying with some BS or other (that's British Standard rather than the other more appropriate BS    Whistle1 ) rather than any interest they have in the opinion of pesky visitors. I've tried to be constructive but anytime I've completed one about a site, it's made no difference whatsoever. So, no more wasted ink for me, keep your kiddy on questionnaires   happyyes

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Questionnaires Empty Re: Questionnaires

Post by dbroada Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:52 am

I hate questionnaires....

Was your stay with us a) Good, b) Great, c) Fantastic.

We had cause to complain about the camp site in Southsea, Portsmouth. We have stayed there many times and have watched it become less enjoyable each time. Last time there were many people who looked like builders driving around the site at great speed in their pickups at great danger to the few actual campers on the site and to say the toilet block was disgusting was an understatement.

One part of the site has been turned in to a "luxury" mobile home area with a small amount of touring places keeping that side from an area put aside for the Transit racers.

On leaving we complained about the general state of the place and particular issues. We were asked to fill in a questionnaire and asked for our name & address and email so that we could be told about the outcome of their investigation. I guess the investigation hasn't been completed yet as we haven't had any correspondence from the company yet. It is almost a year so maybe we will hear soon.

dbroada
dbroada
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK (Stolen)
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Questionnaires Empty Re: Questionnaires

Post by m8form8 Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:10 pm

All times are sooon in lala land.  hugegrins