The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone tried sleeping lengthways in a Nuevo?

+8
Cymro
steve00136
PennyandDerek
burlingtonboaby
bikeralw
Gromit
Paulmold
Greyhound
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone tried sleeping lengthways in a Nuevo? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone tried sleeping lengthways in a Nuevo?

Post by Askit Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:29 pm

Gromit wrote:
Askit wrote:(being just the two inches shorter than Gromit helps  snigger)
A.k.a Quasimodo now! lol4

Ah, that rings a bell  rofl3

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Anyone tried sleeping lengthways in a Nuevo? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone tried sleeping lengthways in a Nuevo?

Post by rose49f Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:03 pm

i just swivel my drivers seat, move the back down a bit to pass the steering wheel then tuck my memory foam mattress under in the corner and am ready for my nights sleep. My feet have never reached the bottom and am 5'6". I also take the back rests off if staying more than one night.
rose49f
rose49f
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo ES
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down

Anyone tried sleeping lengthways in a Nuevo? - Page 2 Empty Sleeping arrangements in a Trident

Post by Coryn Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:20 pm

Just put a deposit on aT4 Trident 2003. Very excited! It will be me, 5'9 and a 5'6 teenager. Haven't actually got it yet but am wondering if anyone has ingenious sleeping arrangements that don't include the roof.. I tried climbing in it and found the roof very low.. Thanks
Coryn
Coryn

Female

Member Age : 58
Auto-Sleeper : VW T4 trident
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

Post by rose49f Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:48 am

Coryn this post should be in the van conversion topic. Put it there. Get more replies but l had a Trident and got a driveaway awning with a sleeping compartment in it. A couple of smaller friends slept in the roof and l had a larger friend sleeping with me in the bed but they all chose the awning when l bought it. Also gives you more space for boots chairs and other things
rose49f
rose49f
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo ES
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Coryn Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:49 am

Thanks. I'm new to this and not sure how to post a question..please can someone direct me?...
Coryn
Coryn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gromit Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:54 am

Coryn wrote:Thanks. I'm new to this and not sure how to post a question..please can someone direct me?...

asof_welcome2

Simple really. Just browse the Home page and look at the various forums, click on the title of the one that looks most appropriate, then click on [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and ask your question. Try to use a meaningful title for the best results. Titles like, "Help" or "Nuevo" don't mean a lot to the reader, and are less likely to get a quick response.

You'll soon get used to it. up!
Gromit
Gromit
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Coryn Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:06 pm

Thank you
Coryn
Coryn

Female

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2