The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the VW Trophy a "Van Conversion" or a "Coa

2 posters

Go down

Is the VW Trophy a "Van Conversion" or a "Coa Empty Is the VW Trophy a "Van Conversion" or a "Coa

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:30 pm

Hi,

I'm fairly new to the Forum although we have owned a Trophy for nearly 20 years - registered April 1997 possibly the newest Trophy around.

I have been posting on the "Van Conversion" site but I wonder if the Trophy is better classified under this heading?

Although the T4 short wheel base van part was converted into the settee/bed, kitchen 7 storage their is an amazing fibreglass pod secured to where the original rear doors were removed by means of a tubular steel frame. The pod house a shower cubicle / w.c, / w.b. and wardrobe together with the gass bottle tank - any thoughts would be welcome

Norman
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Is the VW Trophy a "Van Conversion" or a "Coa Empty Re: Is the VW Trophy a "Van Conversion" or a "Coa

Post by Machloop Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:11 am

Does it matter ?  Well, I suppose it depends on your question / problem. I always think that it would be better to have categories for each vehicle make [Pug-Ford-Merc etc] but there again maybe sections for each AS model ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Machloop
Machloop

Back to top Go down

Is the VW Trophy a "Van Conversion" or a "Coa Empty Re: Is the VW Trophy a "Van Conversion" or a "Coa

Post by daisy mae Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:25 pm

It is a van conversion.  Same as the topaz I use to have.
daisy mae
daisy mae
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Hampshire Topaz
Vehicle Year : 2008 98

Back to top Go down