The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avtex Snipe on a Kemerton 2013

2 posters

Go down

Avtex Snipe on a Kemerton 2013 Empty Avtex Snipe on a Kemerton 2013

Post by Charliefarlie Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:31 pm

Haven't even decided if we want a TV yet but am gathering info on what we will fit before taking the plunge. 

Our van is a 2013 Kemerton which has a fixed uni directional ariel and an amplifier.

So if we decide to fit one of the Avtex Snipe satellite receivers will it go in place of rather than in addition to the existing ariel ? I don't really want to have more clutter on the roof and don't want to drill more holes ! 

I have worked out that there are satellite sockets inside the TV cabinet and in the overhead locker directly above so assume the van is fully pre wired ? 

We will once we have figured out the best plan get the whole kit together and fit it all in one go.

Thanks.

Male

Member Age : 67
Auto-Sleeper : Kemerton
Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down

Avtex Snipe on a Kemerton 2013 Empty Re: Avtex Snipe on a Kemerton 2013

Post by Rono Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:38 pm

Hi I'm thinking of doing the same on my Warwick XL with a bit of trepidation, but as there are points inside the van and also an external point I think they are for a tripod and dish, so will have to ask the manufactures!
Rono
Rono

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down