The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yorkshire Motor Home and Caravan Show

3 posters

Go down

Yorkshire Motor Home and Caravan Show Empty Yorkshire Motor Home and Caravan Show

Post by daisy mae Wed 25 Mar 2015, 3:46 pm

Anyone one going to the Yorkshire Show?  I haven`t been to this one before, can you take a dog? I know dogs cannot go in the exhibition halls, but usually they can go round the stalls  etc outside.
daisy mae
daisy mae
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Hampshire Topaz
Vehicle Year : 2008 98

Back to top Go down

Yorkshire Motor Home and Caravan Show Empty Re: Yorkshire Motor Home and Caravan Show

Post by Hubert Thu 26 Mar 2015, 10:30 am

Hi Daisy Mae
Went to this show for the first time last year. I must say I was very disappointed, only a handful of dealers and very few accessory stalls.
It is a new show, so I suppose it may get bigger every year. There were dogs on the site. The "exhibition hall" is not very big.
Will be interested in your comments if you do decide to go. smile!

Hubert
Hubert
Hubert
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Yorkshire Motor Home and Caravan Show Empty Re: Yorkshire Motor Home and Caravan Show

Post by daisy mae Thu 26 Mar 2015, 10:44 am

Thanks for reply, it is more than two hours travelling to get there so will decide after seeing weather for caste , not much fun walking around when tipping it down with rain .especially  if not much there, looked on web site and only a handful of traders listed.  Will let you know results if I do go.

Regards,
Margaret

Dr. Seuss
daisy mae
daisy mae
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Hampshire Topaz
Vehicle Year : 2008 98

Back to top Go down

Post by vwt4 Fri 27 Mar 2015, 5:23 pm

Just come home from the show,as you say not very big but there was a reasonable selection of motorhomes,  the accessories were not very good, lots of things that I personally would not want, light flashing lights, collapsable containers etc, I was looking for a fold up trolley to carry water container plus for use at home, in short not many "usefull" acccessories but the weather was good today
mike 
vwt4
vwt4
vwt4

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Trophy
Vehicle Year : 1994

Back to top Go down