The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008 symbol

3 posters

Go down

2008 symbol Empty 2008 symbol

Post by davethebrave Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:34 pm

recently bought 2008 Symbol without owners handbook, cannot find water heater controls, blown air controls are straightforward but have looked everywhere but cannot find water heater controls, any suggestions.
I have the water system drained down due to time of year, but am trying to familiarize myself with all aspects of camper and looking forward to spring.
davethebrave
davethebrave

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : symbol

Back to top Go down

2008 symbol Empty Re: 2008 symbol

Post by -mojo- Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:22 pm

Were you aware that the 2009 Symbol Owner's Manual is available to download from the Auto-Sleeper website? It may not be exactly right (in fact generally even the correct manual for the year is never exactly right) but there should be plenty that is common to yours.
-mojo-
-mojo-

Male

Member Age : 24
Auto-Sleeper : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by davethebrave Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:29 pm

-mojo- wrote:Were you aware that the 2009 Symbol Owner's Manual is available to download from the Auto-Sleeper website? It may not be exactly right (in fact generally even the correct manual for the year is never exactly right) but there should be plenty that is common to yours.
Thank you, I have downloaded to 2009 handbook and it shows a control panel similar to the space heater control, but cannot find this on my model confused3
davethebrave
davethebrave

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : symbol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gram Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:43 pm

If it helps, Dave, the water heater controls on my 2009 Symbol are located as follows:

Gas control - at end of bed locker, next to the cooker.

Electric control - one of the three mains switches located on the consumer unit on the lefthand side in the cupboard at the base of the cooker.

G
Gram
Gram

Male

Member Age : 79
Auto-Sleeper : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down