The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes No

2 posters

Go down

Yes No Empty Yes No

Post by oldbikerider Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:48 pm

Scotsmen living outside Scotland don't get a vote. Therefore all those Scotsmen in the British Armed Forces not in Scotland have been told to ****- off it doesn't concern you.

Alex Salmond wants 10 percent of the armed forces and these personnel could be of both Scottish or English descent or even a Fijian.

Military personnel swore allegiance to Queen not Salmond.

What is going to happen to military personnel passed over to Salmond who refuse to go, because they didn't get a vote

1. Do you court martial them for disobeying orders, but then the MOD won't be able to issue the order cos they have handed them to Alex.

2. Will Alex try to court martial them for being absent without leave, but then can he because they joined the British Forces.

3. Or will all those in that position sue the hell out of the government for breach of contract and unfair dismissal
oldbikerider
oldbikerider

Male

Member Age : 81
Auto-Sleeper : Harmony

Back to top Go down

Yes No Empty Re: Yes No

Post by kenjones Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:38 pm

If I remember correctly I swore an oath to serve the Queen, government and their heirs and successors. I don't really see that this includes another country , Scotland.
However you interpret this if your information is correct what an appalling way to treat the forces.
Thankfully I am too old to re-enlist.
kenjones
kenjones
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : T4 Topaz LE
Vehicle Year : 2004

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum