The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farcelforce

+5
millenium falcon
mikethebike
boxerman
Dutto
modelman
9 posters

Go down

Farcelforce Empty Farcelforce

Post by modelman Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:46 pm

Sent for a 3kw power-inverter from China, looking at their tracking No. it arrived in the uk  EXACTLY when they said it would , ( Rotherham ) phoned them to be told it was awaiting customs payment, they never told me, so I pay'd there & then ( £50.00 ) over the phone, 'when will it be delivered'?
'Monday' she said, 'sure? as I will have an electrician waiting to fit, 'Yes, I can promise it'.
So I waited in ALL DAY, guess-what?? Called again at 5.00 ( 1700hrs ) only to be told, 'its not on the van'  FIRST LIE. but it will DEFINITELY  be on tomorrow BEFORE 1200,
Well its 6.00 ( 1800 ) right now, LIE No 2, 
So my question is, who do I send the bill to at Parcelforce for my 2 days lost staying at home, & 1 days payment to the electrician whom I promised something to fit, 
to which I estimate at  £550.00 
A large drinking-session, a brewery & organising spring to mind, 
Best bit is, the depot is only EIGHT MILES from me!!!
Outright   LIARS LIARS  LIARS.
If anyone wants to buy their kids a cowboy outfit, consider Farcelforce.

Last edited by modelman on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Amethyst
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

Farcelforce Empty Re: Farcelforce

Post by Dutto Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:50 pm

I am reminded of my mate's comment whenever I complain about a weather forecast:

"I have always admired your rather childish belief in weather forecasts!"

Substitute "ladies on the phone" for "weather forecasts" and I think you will understand where I am going with this!!  Whistle1  Whistle1 

Best regards,
 drinksallround

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Post by modelman Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Update,  Finally got it, BUT, nothing again yesterday,phoned & they said it was still on the van so will be delivered today,  nothing today by 1200 so I phoned again, 'its still in the warehouse'
WHAT????   I went ballistic, 'RIGHT, I'm coming over this instant to collect'.
When I got there, 3 others already ranting & raving as to the service, & lots of notices on the walls stating that foul language & threatening behaviour will not be tolerated, ( I wonder why )
I simply enquired as to why I was told blatant lies 4 times, but all I got was the standard 'sorry'  reply, once home I did a quality of service search & they came up 49th out of 50!!!

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boxerman Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:35 pm

Just for the record - who was 50th?

Frank
boxerman
boxerman
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : '95 Symphony
Vehicle Year : 1995

Back to top Go down

Post by mikethebike Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Hi Modelman, What a disaster. I would be as angry as you. I would follow up with some action against the 
offenders.
How about Watchdog?
regards

Mike
mikethebike
mikethebike

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Symphony
Vehicle Year : 2000

Back to top Go down

Farcelforce Empty Farcelforce

Post by millenium falcon Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Hi

Sorry about about my english spelling but I have just realised that if you rearange the letters in PARCEL from PARCELFORCE you can make a new logo that sounds french but says everything about the company " LE CRAPFORCE" I think it sounds ok but I dont think that the english moderators goingto like it. Sorry.

Regards

MF
millenium falcon
millenium falcon

Male

Member Age : 53
Auto-Sleeper : 1989 ford frisky

Back to top Go down

Farcelforce Empty re:Farcelforce

Post by oldfred Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:54 pm

I ordered from Amazon a small boxed item on Tuesday morning with free standard delivery. It arrived next day before lunch with our letters. Amazing!
oldfred
oldfred

Male

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down

Post by modelman Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:07 am

boxerman wrote:Just for the record - who was 50th?

Frank
Don't know, I simply Googled it & a pie-chart came up with the figures, also, they got 1 star (out of 5) BUT, there's no provision for NO stars, 1 is the minimum!!

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by modelman Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:24 am

oldfred wrote:I ordered from Amazon a small boxed item on Tuesday morning with free standard delivery. It arrived next day before lunch with our letters. Amazing!

I too buy & receive loads of stuff from all over the world, & am amazed by the service from the likes of UPS etc.

We used Parcelforce for around 12-15 years in our business, but stopped 6 years ago as they went badly downhill, & we started getting complaints from customers & of course, they never believed us when we blamed PF.

We also tried Omega, remember the turquoise vans? The ONE time we used them, they somehow managed to totally lose a complete 1200x1000 pallet load of goods, the 'compensation' was on weight, NOT value (our mistake) we got £200.00 for £2300.00 on the pallet.

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveUK Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:10 am

modelman wrote:
oldfred wrote:I ordered from Amazon a small boxed item on Tuesday morning with free standard delivery. It arrived next day before lunch with our letters. Amazing!

I too buy & receive loads of stuff from all over the world, & am amazed by the service from the likes of UPS etc.

We used Parcelforce for around 12-15 years in our business, but stopped 6 years ago as they went badly downhill, & we started getting complaints from customers & of course, they never believed us when we blamed PF.

We also tried Omega, remember the turquoise vans? The ONE time we used them, they somehow managed to totally lose a complete 1200x1000 pallet load of goods, the 'compensation' was on weight, NOT value (our mistake) we got £200.00 for £2300.00 on the pallet.

Remember that Parcelfarce are now separate from The Post Office. 

Excellent letter delivery around here, but don't use the other (for sending, anyway) as far too expensive.
SteveUK
SteveUK
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL
Vehicle Year : 2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nuevoboy Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:30 pm

I got knocked up out of bed this morning to find a huge Parcelforce 'van on the drive.
The very nice man was delivering a small package that I'd ordered from Amazon yesterday. It would have fitted through the letter box but had to be signed for.
Contents of the package, 2 USB sticks, value less than a fiver.

When I spoke to our postman later and told him, he queried why Amazon were now using Parcelforce and  had to sign for the item, and thought it must have been due to the cost of postage.
The weird thing is that the postage was free.   confused3
nuevoboy
nuevoboy
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 71
Auto-Sleeper : None
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy-Darcy Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:08 pm

I too am rather annoyed with the Royal Mail and Parcel Farce.

Parcel Farce to date have "still in their system awaiting delivery" one FreeSat box and one bottle of e-liquid.

Royal Mail have cost me a £90 fine from DVLA as they did not receive my notification of sale of Tommy, including the 2nd one I sent. The DVLA obviously have a no listening to plausible excuses system in place and as they threatened me with a £1000 fine I paid up the £90 as the cheaper option. Royal Mail would not help as I had not sent it recorded. Lesson learnt there!!!

First class post (aim within 1 day) of an item off e-bay eventually received 2 weeks later. I had ordered a replacement off the supplier which I received 4 days after but 10 days before the first one. Had to go through the faff of returning the first.

Not acceptable !!!!

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 62
Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum