The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marquis Dorset

Go down

Marquis Dorset  Empty Marquis Dorset

Post by newterry Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:17 pm

Apologies, I'm a bit over-excited as I spotted our old Marquis Dorset coming out of the Shell petrol station on the A27 at Titchfield.
I'd made a last minute decision to go that way to take my car to my usual garage and HX03*** pulled out just in front of me !
Unfortunately my dashcam had fallen off the windscreen(?) and I've haven't got a picture, DOH!

If the owners of HX03*** are reading this, you maybe unaware that this vehicle is unique as it was the only Dorset built to a 2+2 and ES configuration as ordered by the first owner. No more were made as it resembled the Symbol ES of the day (2003) too closely.
We owned it from December 2003 until August 2008 adding some bits during our tenure. If the present owners would like to get in touch, please PM me.

So, we currently own our original Harmony and I've just seen our last van, just need to spot our old Executive (W458***) for a full house- spooky !

I'm still in shock ......... big thumbs up

Never walk past open doors of opportunity as you'll never know what treasures lie beyond.
newterry
newterry
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Harmony 1.9TD
Vehicle Year : 1999 reg

Back to top Go down