The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

used Palermo

4 posters

Go down

used Palermo Empty used Palermo

Post by d.l.hunter Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:48 pm

Good evening all. I am thinking of changing my Duetto for a Palermo, but know little about them other than general specs. They dont seem to get a mention anywhere on the forum so I wondered if anyone has any thoughts. Good or bad. Body insulation and water system insulation. My wife and I are thinking of full timing in the not too distant future and I wonder if the Palermo would suit. Any thoughts very welcome. Regards, David.

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

used Palermo Empty Re: used Palermo

Post by Titchtom Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi David
We have a Palermo and too are surprised they don't get more mention. I can only presume its because there are not that many about, but I personally think its a great Motorhome. The fixed bed is not for everyone , but we love it, if your both not ready for bed, one can go to sleep and the other can stay up and read, watch tv, etc. If you have any specific questions i will do my best to answer ....

Jason
Titchtom
Titchtom

Male

Member Age : 55
Auto-Sleeper : Palermo

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:07 am

Our friends had one for years and hung onto it as they couldnt at the time find a similar replacement, I know of one other in regular use. Apart from the odd niggle that was common to the chassis at that time cant remember any major issues
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by d.l.hunter Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:39 am

Thanks everyone. We went to have a look at one near us and decided that it wasnt quite what we need. Thanks again, David.

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Post by graham01 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:37 pm

Hi ive got one and find it good all round am very pleased with it
graham01
graham01

Male

Member Age : 63
Auto-Sleeper : palermo

Back to top Go down