The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello

3 posters

Go down

hello Empty hello

Post by crookie Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new at the camper lark. Just obtained a Renault Traffic T1000 Holdsworth Romance 17,21 cc. 1989. I believe it to be in great condition. The last owner appeared to be very fastidious with the vehicle. Runs like a dream for an old motor and the kids are looking forward to using it next summer. Love the way the space was used when setting it up as a camper. Just got one small leak in one of the high top windows and I see it has roughly applied sealant around two others. Hoping to get that sorted myself and do a bit of a neater job. Otherwise I'm very happy with the van.drinksallround
crookie
crookie

Male

Member Age : 60
Auto-Sleeper : Renault traffic Hols

Back to top Go down

hello Empty Re: hello

Post by Paulmold Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Welcome from N.E Wales.. Whilst you are welcome to join us, I don't think there will me many that can help you with questions as a Holdsworth is not an Auto-Sleeper. There may of course be members that can help with Renault Trafic matters.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by boxerman Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi Crookie,
welcome to the forum wave  but as Paul said, this is an Auto-Sleeper group not a Holdsworth one. Join the RTMR, we accept all Trafics (and others) no matter who the converter is hugegrins 

The Holdsworth front windows have a reputation for leaking and you may have to take them out and re-seal them to cure it.

Frank
boxerman
boxerman
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : '95 Symphony
Vehicle Year : 1995

Back to top Go down

Post by crookie Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Thanks for putting me right. Showing my ignorance I'm afraid. All new to me. Will try RTMR as you both so kindly suggest.

crookie
crookie
crookie

Male

Member Age : 60
Auto-Sleeper : Renault traffic Hols

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum