The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dash lights up

3 posters

Go down

Dash lights up Empty Dash lights up

Post by Nutty nanny Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Hi everyone, Nutty nanny here! I have new Nuevo EK Auto sleeper 62 plate Peugeot- Boxer base. Had it just over ayear. On returning from trip an hour away from home, dash light came up "CHECK ENGINE" so l've not taken it out as it seems not to want to rev-up? Peugeot not very helpful on phone? They want me to drive it to them? No, as i may damage engine? Help Please
 confused3
Nutty nanny
Nutty nanny

Female

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo

Back to top Go down

Dash lights up Empty Re: Dash lights up

Post by Paulmold Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:05 pm

As it must be under warranty then you only have 2 choices - back to dealer or Peugeot garage.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Dash lights up Empty Re: Dash lights up

Post by burlingtonboaby Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Nutty nanny wrote:Hi everyone, Nutty nanny here! I have new Nuevo EK Auto sleeper 62 plate Peugeot- Boxer base. Had it just over ayear. On returning from trip an hour away from home, dash light came up "CHECK ENGINE" so l've not taken it out as it seems not to want to rev-up? Peugeot not very helpful on phone? They want me to drive it to them? No, as i may damage engine? Help Please
 confused3
Hi nanny
If your van is over 12 months old, you might have run out of Peugeot  warranty, however worth checking with Peugeot assist, details should be at the rear of your Peugeot user handbook.
You will need to have the van engine management system connected up to one of their diagnostic computer s to find the problem.
It might be your e.c.r valve, I had one go on my 59 Symbol, it was replaced under warranty.
Good luck
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down