The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuevo for sale CHEAP

3 posters

Go down

Nuevo for sale CHEAP Empty Nuevo for sale CHEAP

Post by Paulmold Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 13:52

I've read several posts on the forum stating that members think the Nuevo would be their next van after a van conversion. I've always considered it a good choice too. At the Northern show there was one for sale at £20995 which was the cheapest I've seen but now I've just seen one on ebay (classified advert not auction) for the amazing price of £15995 on an O3 plate, only downside is the mileage - 100k - not high for a diesel but certainly high for a motorhome which I assume is why the price is so low. It is for sale at Motorlands, near Preston if anyone interested.
Paulmold
Paulmold
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Nuevo for sale CHEAP Empty Re: Nuevo for sale CHEAP

Post by roli Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 15:36

I know a 2.5td engined Pug on an Executive with 170k on the clock and it does two decent trips a year into Europe
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Nuevo for sale CHEAP Empty Nuevo

Post by mokydag Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 17:40

roli wrote:I know a 2.5td engined Pug on an Executive with 170k on the clock and it does two decent trips a year into Europe

recently became the owner of an executive PUG powered
but also have a PUG 406 2.1 Diesel with 249k on the clock and still pulls well almost all original engine parts

keith
mokydag
mokydag
Donator
Donator

Auto-Sleeper : Executive

Back to top Go down