The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuevo Classic Awning Height ???

2 posters

Go down

Nuevo Classic Awning Height ??? Empty Nuevo Classic Awning Height ???

Post by nevergiveup Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:01 am

Hi all,  We hope to collect our 2009 Nuevo Classic next week, and have an offer of a movelite pro carbon midi awning at £229!. However it has a fixing range of 1,9--2.4 metres. Has anyone a Classic with a Fiamma awning that could give us the height of the channel??

It would be  a great help to us, Thanks in advance

David and Di
PS has anyone got one of these and what do they think of them??shrugg
nevergiveup
nevergiveup

Male

Member Age : 87
Auto-Sleeper : SYMBOL
Vehicle Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Nuevo Classic Awning Height ??? Empty Nuevo Classic

Post by bulldog01 Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:17 am

Hi We have had a Nuevo Classic for three years and we are very happy with it we have just been on a six weeks holiday in Holland & Germany without any problams we have not long been home.
I will be to late to give you the height but i thought i would let you know howe pleased we are with the Classic it has and will give us a lot of pleasure.                                 We enjoy a lot of ASOC Rallys
up!
bulldog01
bulldog01

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo EK
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Nuevo Classic Awning Height ??? Empty Re: Nuevo Classic Awning Height ???

Post by nevergiveup Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:22 am

Thanks Bulldog01, We are glad you enjoyed your trip, funnily enough we have not long been back from Germany and France ourselves, but with our caravan which is now up for sale.
                    The info on the Classic seems very hard to come by, AS dont show manuals etc.  I would love to know the spec of the van as in 2009.

We still dont have the height of the Fiamma channel for our proposed awning to fit so if you do have a tape measure and a couple of minutes............

Thanks for helping
                                                    David and Di

PS.  Can you tell me where your cutlery drawer is (as we couldnt see one on our future van)??

And does your central locking lock your hab door???

Sorry  D

Last edited by nevergiveup on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additions)
nevergiveup
nevergiveup

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldog01 Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:15 am

Hi David, 

The cutlery drawer is in the cupboard by the hab door, it's a slide out plastic one under the shelf a bit hidden from view but I'm sure you'll find it.  
I have modified the cupboard under the sink this week to give IMO better storage
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The alarm we had put on doesnt lock the hab door but if the alarm is on and you open the hab door it activates it, but this will depend on the type of alarm fitted as I don't think they were standard, we had ours put in just after we got it. 

I have measured the hight of our Fiamma-45 sun awning from the ground and is is 98" 250mm 
I have a coppy of my handbook on the computer if you send me a private message with your e-mail i will send it to you.

Happy travelling, sure you'll enjoy it. up!
bulldog01
bulldog01

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo EK
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by nevergiveup Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:08 am

Thanks Bulldog01 have sent you PM( two in fact) D
nevergiveup
nevergiveup

Male

Back to top Go down