The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members

5 posters

Go down

New members  Empty New members

Post by grant Fri May 24, 2013 10:08 pm

wave Hello all you lovely members I have just been told off so_sad for not introducing myself I joined as a member in march of this year and I honestly thought I had introduced myself so I offer a very big apology to you all for not doing so.
I do have health issue's that some times make me forget so whilst I can remember here goes lol4
My name is Ron but for the sake of membership I also use my middle name Grant it is more a name people tend to remember me by.
Born 16th may 1954 and lived in Otley all my life my wife's name is Colleen she is 55 and we have three lovely grown up kids 2 daughters 1 son plus my lovely little 16month old grandson teddy.
My 1st ever owned motorhome is a Ford transit legend auto sleeper 1996 old but in reasonable condition and everything is now working on it thanks to some very helpful advise given from forums like this.
We have had the use of my friends motorhome over the last three years but they have now retired to the east coast which meant we had to look for our own, So last October 2012 we found ours advertised in durham and decided to bite the bullet and we are now very pleased we did.
I am about to set off in it to the east coast for the weekend were we hope to meet up with my son and family this will make it the fourth time away in it so lets hope the weather is good for us all.
Our interests are mainly the family and travel and eating good food my wife likes reading bingo and soaps I like the travelling round seeing new places and when I was fit I loved golf but cannot do that now so my dog dolly a little border / patterdale keeps me busy she is a real little character.
If your ever in the area of Otley please feel free to call for a cuppa we always have the kettle on and you will be given a very warm welcome anyway I think that's enough from me for now and I will try to take a more active role on this lovely forum if my health permits me too. good2
grant
grant

Male

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper : legend

geocollies likes this post

Back to top Go down

New members  Empty Re: New members

Post by whisky Fri May 24, 2013 10:31 pm

Hi Grant. (Ron)

Yes you did introduce yourself before. I thought you had so checked.
Anyway. Nice of you to do it again. Will make up for some who don't even bother at all.

All the best. Whisky. champagne

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeotboxer Fri May 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi grant

Nice introduction.
Welcome to the forum (again) wave

PB
peugeotboxer
peugeotboxer
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Harmony
Vehicle Year : 2000

Back to top Go down

New members  Empty Re-New members

Post by burlingtonboaby Fri May 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Hi Grant
Welcome to the forum from a cold windly afternoon in Bridlington wave
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Sat May 25, 2013 3:00 am

asof_welcome2
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

New members  Empty thanks for my welcome

Post by grant Sat May 25, 2013 8:06 am

drinksallround Cheers to all and thanks for giving me a lovely warm welcome my special thanks to whisky - roli - peugotboxer and boaby who seem to remember that I had introduced myself earlier.
Anyway I will try to make a better effort of keeping up with the forum and I especially look forward to meeting you all when I attend my 1st meeting which I am really looking forward to.
Can I just take this opportunity of thanking you all once again and now I am off to finish packing up for our trip to sunny Bridlington area for a couple of days so look out boaby hugegrins good night to you all.
grant
grant

Male

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper : legend

Back to top Go down