The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our first meet up?

4 posters

Go down

our first meet up? Empty our first meet up?

Post by Ramblingon Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:17 am

So when are we going to have our first meet up then? well I need someone to show me how every thing works snigger the Malvern western show comes up soon any thoughts? Anyone going?

http://www.warners-exhibitions.co.uk/outdoor_exhibitions/western/default.aspx
Ramblingon
Ramblingon
Donator
Donator

Female

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman

Back to top Go down

our first meet up? Empty Re: our first meet up?

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Hello Ramblingon

As we are still in our infancy, we haven't really thought too much about organizing ASOF meets or rallies (Don't even know how members feel about this or if there would be a demand in the future?)
but in the meantime if members wish to get together and organize something on behalf of ASOF that's fine with us smile!

Site Admin
Site Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Ramblingon wrote:So when are we going to have our first meet up then? well I need someone to show me how every thing works snigger the Malvern western show comes up soon any thoughts? Anyone going?

http://www.warners-exhibitions.co.uk/outdoor_exhibitions/western/default.aspx

Carol and I will be at Shrewsbury show weekend after next and also at Northern Show at Tabley, Knutsford. We are in general area at Shrewsbury and in the C&CC area at Tabley. If you're at either of these, would be good to put face to name. Same goes for anyone else who may be going.
Paulmold
Paulmold
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:13 pm

We are also at Tabley/Knutsford if anyone wants to meet us you cant miss the ASOF stickers on our van. bulldog01 will be parked next to us and displays ASOF an sticker. We will be in the ASOC camping area.

Regarding forum meets, it would need to be done informally initially as there is a matter of things like insurance to consider which doesnt come for free.
Someone would post they are going to xyz on what ever dates and others would book to go to the same site. You have to be carefull about being a group as many sites dont allow organised groups. If I could suggest for the time being anyway go to one of the clubs rallies and make use of their organisation (provided you are members of course) The C&CC and MCC generally dont need booking and are open to all members irrespective what part of the country are in. The CC and ASOC use a booked system where you need to book sometime in advance. Motorhome Facts, where many of found this site have a rally group and any forum member can join that rally group. Thats another option
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down