The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tensioning ( net curtain ) Rods from Range...

3 posters

Go down

Tensioning ( net curtain ) Rods from Range... Empty Tensioning ( net curtain ) Rods from Range...

Post by Minniesmum Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:44 pm

I've seen these listed on various caravan supply sites for upwards of £8.00 each. I've bought several from Range - different lengths- for using in my Symphony washroom and across the van for hanging things to dry. They are thin but strong and cost £2.25 for the short ones ( shower room length ) and about £3.00 for the long ones which are long enough to stretch right across my van. smile!
Minniesmum
Minniesmum

Female

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper : Symphony

Back to top Go down

Tensioning ( net curtain ) Rods from Range... Empty Re: Tensioning ( net curtain ) Rods from Range...

Post by Paulmold Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:55 pm

We've had one in the washroom for a couple of years with an awning rail hook over it like this..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clothes-Hanger-for-Caravan-Awning-Tent-Rail-5-Hook-/170937087699?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item27cca4f6d3

very useful for hanging wet coats.
Paulmold
Paulmold
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Tensioning ( net curtain ) Rods from Range... Empty Re: Tensioning ( net curtain ) Rods from Range...

Post by Minniesmum Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:09 am

Paulmold wrote:We've had one in the washroom for a couple of years with an awning rail hook over it like this..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clothes-Hanger-for-Caravan-Awning-Tent-Rail-5-Hook-/170937087699?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item27cca4f6d3

very useful for hanging wet coats.
thanks Paul up! may order a couple of these smile!
Minniesmum
Minniesmum

Female

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper : Symphony

Back to top Go down

Post by gj1023 Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:43 am

I have one of those hanging on the inside of my Symbol, very handy for coats. Got a couple of them rods from Family Bargins , again handy item

Gary
gj1023
gj1023

Male

Member Age : 65
Auto-Sleeper : Symbol

Back to top Go down