The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2009 Broadway EK TB reversing camera

2 posters

Go down

2009 Broadway EK TB reversing camera Empty 2009 Broadway EK TB reversing camera

Post by Puddlejumper Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:26 am

Morning everyone,
Our new to us 2009 Broadway has a reversing camera fitted with the Veba over the mirror monitor. Unfortunately it doesn’t work and I wondered if anyone had a wiring diagram so I can test whether it’s the camera, monitor or both that’s at fault. I’m assuming there is a fuse somewhere but I have yet to find it.
Any help, info or advice would be greatly appreciated 
Thanks
Doug

Male

Member Age : 61
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EK TB
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down

2009 Broadway EK TB reversing camera Empty Re: 2009 Broadway EK TB reversing camera

Post by Mike187 Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:09 am

On our 2013 Broadway the connections from the camera and the monitor including power supply is in the cab behind the headlining accessed by removing the light. The outer light cover just clips on allowing the lights to be removed (not disconnected). Then you can access the wires for the camera, there is a fuse there if I remember correctly. 

Mike

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EK TB LP
Vehicle Year : 2013

Puddlejumper likes this post

Back to top Go down

2009 Broadway EK TB reversing camera Empty Re: 2009 Broadway EK TB reversing camera

Post by Puddlejumper Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:38 am

Mike
Thanks for that, turns out it just needed the connections cleaning up and it’s now working👍👍

Male

Member Age : 61
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EK TB
Vehicle Year : 2009

Mike187 likes this post

Back to top Go down