The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very late hello

+3
gbrchill
FreelanderUK
Caraman
7 posters

Go down

A very late hello Empty A very late hello

Post by Caraman Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:31 pm

I joined the Forum in 2019 when I retired and we bought our first motorhome - a new Nuevo EK.  Prior to this we had caravanned for 27 years in UK and Europe.  We love our Nuevo which is perfect for our needs now there are just two of us.  Our dealer told us about the Forum on which I have made many posts.  I'm sorry it's taken me so long to make this post!  I don't post on any other Forum.  We use our Nuevo in much the same way as we did our caravans.  The main differences are, we use it all year round on average once a month, we don't take a car so we walk, we use public transport if available and sometimes I cycle.  We normally only take the Nuevo off site to drive to the next site which we do more frequently than with the caravan.  We are not wild campers and almost exclusively use CAMC sites, our preference being CLs and sites without facilities.
Caraman
Caraman

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2019

Paulmold, Nain and Smurfbury like this post

Back to top Go down

A very late hello Empty Re: A very late hello

Post by FreelanderUK Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:46 pm

asof_welcome2

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by gbrchill Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:21 pm

Retrospective welcome to the group.
gbrchill
gbrchill
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadeway EK LT
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Gee Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:29 pm

Feels a bit odd welcoming you to the forum since you have been a member since 2019 and have lots (and lots) of posts, but , welcome  wave
Dave Gee
Dave Gee

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinwheeler Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:42 pm

Hi, Caraman, it’s nice to read about you smile!
Tinwheeler
Tinwheeler
Donator
Donator

Male

Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave 418 Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:13 am

helloo Welcome to the forum. We are all year travelers like you. If only for a break we use pub stops a lot in the winter.
Dave 418
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper : Rienza
Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

A very late hello Empty Caraman

Post by Eltel Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:41 am

Caraman wrote:I joined the Forum in 2019 when I retired and we bought our first motorhome - a new Nuevo EK.  Prior to this we had caravanned for 27 years in UK and Europe.  We love our Nuevo which is perfect for our needs now there are just two of us.  Our dealer told us about the Forum on which I have made many posts.  I'm sorry it's taken me so long to make this post!  I don't post on any other Forum.  We use our Nuevo in much the same way as we did our caravans.  The main differences are, we use it all year round on average once a month, we don't take a car so we walk, we use public transport if available and sometimes I cycle.  We normally only take the Nuevo off site to drive to the next site which we do more frequently than with the caravan.  We are not wild campers and almost exclusively use CAMC sites, our preference being CLs and sites without facilities.
Have you ever considered joining the Autosleepers Owners Club (ASOF) who organise rallies throughout the year which are exclusively for Autosleeper owners 

We have a mixture of rallies from green field sites to commercial sites (normally out of the main season) which often  include electric and use of showers, and all at reduced costs.

The good thing is that rallies are always near a bus stop or a short walk into the village or town.

Best thing I ever did since owning a motorhome was joining the ASOF

Terry
Eltel
Eltel
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down