The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School’s out for Summer!

2 posters

Go down

School’s out for Summer! Empty School’s out for Summer!

Post by Dbvwt Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:36 pm

2 days of peaceful camping and leisurely cycling in a lovely forest site with no regimented pitches and ‘camp where you like’ policy has just turned into hell!!!!!!
Screaming kids everywhere, parents who think nothing else matters apart from them, loud music already and the evening hasn’t even begun yet. To top it off the ice cream van with annoying siren is now doing the rounds.
Glad I’m leaving in the morning but I wouldn’t want it any other way, wish I was young again and not a miserable old * Inappropriate Word *…. or maybe not  smile!
Dbvwt
Dbvwt

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2018

jwells and IanH like this post

Back to top Go down

School’s out for Summer! Empty Re: School’s out for Summer!

Post by Askit Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:46 pm

Schools have been out for 4 or 5 weeks up here but we've got the sense to have cr*p weather to keep the little cherubs subdued. My family are adamant that I used to be one of them but some things are hard to believe. At least kids are asleep at a reasonable hour, the crowd in a caravan (and awning) in front of us are well into their 7th decade and are yakking well into the early hours  shrugg

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Dbvwt and IanH like this post

Back to top Go down