The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marquis Southampton

2 posters

Go down

Marquis Southampton Empty Marquis Southampton

Post by gbrchill Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:54 am

Today we collected a new to us 2016 Broadway from Marquis in Southampton. I can only say that the pre-sales experience and the hand over was excellent. There were a number of issues that needed to be resolved and they were all handled without an issue. During the hand over we spotted a small number of further problems that were all dealt with before we drove off. Just as I was about to drive off I discovered two further niggles that I shall be making an appointment to get resolved. We shall see how that goes, now that the sale has completed.

I am impressed as I discovered during the hand over that they had even replaced the slightly bent and wonky bicycle carrier wheel rails, something that they didn't have to do.
gbrchill
gbrchill
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadeway EK LT
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Marquis Southampton Empty Re: Marquis Southampton

Post by burlingtonboaby Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:36 pm

Did you get a free Marquis brolly ? I have 2 from a decade ago, enjoy you new van, hope you get lots of happy holidays in it.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Marquis Southampton Empty Re: Marquis Southampton

Post by gbrchill Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:44 am

Yes and some other accidental accessories, that they don't normally do for second hand sales. hugegrins
Chris.
gbrchill
gbrchill
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadeway EK LT
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down