The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some positive LPG news

3 posters

Go down

Some positive LPG news Empty Some positive LPG news

Post by Bobskate Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:37 pm

I heard a few months ago that Brownhills had started to sell LPG on their site. Travelling down from up north yesterday I decided to call in to see how easy it was. The answer was very. I went to the security gate to say I wanted LPG. I was let in and directed to the pump which was essentially at the back of the shop. It’s not self service so you had to go to the shop to get somebody to operate the pump. Somebody came quickly and filled up. Since the gauge was playing up I wasn’t sure how much I could take but 15 L wasn’t bad. To be really picky it was £1.10/L which is a tad expensive but frankly who cares…it was readily available which is what matters. I picked up some things in the shop but the absolute bonus was pie of the day in the cafe. What’s not to like. I tried to add a pic but need my 12 year old grandson to help!
Bobskate
Bobskate
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 79
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2015

The Bargee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Some positive LPG news Empty Re: Some positive LPG news

Post by HJA Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:14 pm

Yes, Brownhills have been selling LPG for some time, possibly years. But always more expensive, but convenient.
HJA
HJA

Female

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EK TB LP
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Some positive LPG news Empty Re: Some positive LPG news

Post by Brian6 Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:50 am

It’s only available if someone from the shop can come and serve you. Last week two of us were there for gas, but were told of a two hour wait, as only one person was in the shop.
Brian6
Brian6

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down