The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Whale Motorhomes...

4 posters

Go down

Nick Whale Motorhomes... Empty Nick Whale Motorhomes...

Post by Shockabilly Thu May 11, 2023 5:12 pm

I just thought I'd flag up great service from Nick Whale Motorhomes; having now owned from new a 2022 Symbol Plus & experienced the expected teething issues, I cannot praise NW highly enough, their service & speedy response is amazing, as is their ability to fix issues in one go as opposed to assessing, claiming warranty approval etc...they just seem to get on with the job in hand without the usual excuses (mostly blatant lies) I've experienced from almost every other motorhome dealer I've had previous dealings with.

We had an AS back in the 80's & have had several new Hymer's in between...without exception Hymer after-sales irrespective of the dealer (we've sourced through Madisons, Hymer UK, Brownhills & Lowdhams) was, to put it simply, dire...everything & I mean every issue turned into a saga.

So, if you're looking for a reputable dealer who remain interested in you once you've driven off the forecourt then NW, from my experiences, tick all the boxes.
Shockabilly
Shockabilly

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Symbol Plus
Vehicle Year : 2022

Back to top Go down

Nick Whale Motorhomes... Empty Re: Nick Whale Motorhomes...

Post by Dbvwt Thu May 11, 2023 5:51 pm

I bought my Symbol from them new in 2018, no complaints whatsoever and always found them helpful. Happy to post parts out to me under warranty which saved many journeys back to them for simple jobs.
Dbvwt
Dbvwt

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2018

Shockabilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rgermain Thu May 11, 2023 6:20 pm

I have never had any BS from the dealer who supplied our Duo Campervan from new. 

You cannot group them all together!
Richard
rgermain
rgermain
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick duo
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerThat Thu May 11, 2023 9:39 pm

I bought my Stanway from them in 2018 only to find when I got it home (over 100 miles away) that the washroom sink drain was badly leaking all over the washroom floor.

Sent them a short video from my phone, they said find a local approved repair technician (I found a mobile one) and they paid them directly.

Absolutely zero hassle, zero questions, zero grief.  

A rare thing in this day and age.
RogerThat
RogerThat
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Stanway
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down