The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2007 Nuevo rear lights

4 posters

Go down

2007 Nuevo rear lights Empty 2007 Nuevo rear lights

Post by namraj Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:19 am

I suspect there's an easy answer out there!  I don't have any details on the habitation fuses. Suspect from other posts that the rear lights are served from the habitation fuse board under the off-side bench seat.
I have fuse details in the Peugeot Boxer handbook, but rear lights not mentioned on any of the three fuse boards. 
Did remove vehicle battery to charge at home after very cold temperatures recently. Rest of lights ok, when taken for a run last weekend. Bulbs seem ok so fuse next thing to be checked, if I knew which or where it's sited. 
Thanks
namraj
namraj

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK Peugeot Box
Vehicle Year : 2007

Back to top Go down

2007 Nuevo rear lights Empty Re: 2007 Nuevo rear lights

Post by nzowner Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:06 am

If your van is fitted with the MES control panel tap the centre of the screen until you see the screen which shows front and back interior light icons and ensure both are black.
nzowner
nzowner

Auto-Sleeper : Sigma EK

mcalid likes this post

Back to top Go down

2007 Nuevo rear lights Empty Rear and front sidelights not working

Post by namraj Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:21 pm

Firstly apologies nz,thanks for your reply.  It's the external rear and now front sidelights that are not working.

Have replaced the 15 amp fuse on the board under the offside seat but no luck.

Is there anywhere a list of the fuses on this board - it's a PDU4M which is not covered in the handbook I have.

Grateful for any assistance on this - it really is causing a headache.  Failing this, can any one push me in the direction of an auto electrician in the Tonbridge area that may be able to help with a 2003 van?
namraj
namraj

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FreelanderUK Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:45 pm

Welcome to the forum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2016

namraj likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by namraj Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:33 pm

An advance on our rear lights! Looking at this problem on my own was frustrating, bulbs seemed ok so I've been thinking a fuse had gone but couldn't find the fuse.

Determined to find perhaps a break in a wire, I've been crawling around under the van today but couldn't find anything obvious. 

Luckily my other half was helping out. Something that would have been impossible for me on my own, she turned the lights on while I was behind. The lights came on for a couple of seconds then went off.

So, any ideas, all the bulbs are ok, but the sidelights, front and rear, will only stay on for a couple of seconds.  

Regards to all.
namraj
namraj

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by namraj Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:22 am

Ok, problem with side lights going off!  Bizarre - auto electrician in Edenbridge solved it.  Halfords in T/Wells carried out an MOT a wee while ago.  Told me rear top light had gone so they replaced bulbs and passed the MOT.  They put in 5 amps rather than the 3 amps (I assume they were out of stock!!). 
BMS registered more current than expected being drawn so shut off power to circuit.  Electrician replaced bulbs with correct ampege, problem solved.  Expensive electrician bill to find a simple cause - I'd have never found - so - thanks Halfords for causing such a waste of time and a large electrician fault finding bill.
What chances of getting a refund from Halfords, nil I would imagine!!
namraj
namraj

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:48 am

You presumably mean watt not amps for bulbs. I worked for Halfords from 1969 to 1982 and side light bulbs were always 5w, not 3w. Perhaps things have changed but 3w seems very low to me.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down