The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand new second hand van

2 posters

Go down

Brand new second hand van Empty Brand new second hand van

Post by Apple Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:54 am

Picked up our 'brand new second hand' Broadway EB van yesterday Nine years old but with only 26500 miles on the clock. What a pleasure to drive the 20 miles home. Me and the missus celebrated with a bottle of wine sitting in the 'new' van and were most reluctant to venture back indoors it was so comfortable. Really good service from Dicksons of Perth, it really does look brand new. Off for our first outing at the weekend to Witches Craig near Stirling and looking forward to our new fixed bed - as oldies really pleased to have graduated from our elderly caravan and the relative hassle of making up and putting away the bedding etc every day. Further adventure to Achindarroch on the west coast planned in 3 weeks, we won't be spending much time at home in the foreseeable future. Have already raised and have had answers to several queries as we were researching our purchase so many thanks for an excellent forum and extremely helpful forum members. No doubt I'll have further queries as our experience develops. 
up!
Apple
Apple
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway FB
Vehicle Year : 2013

Paulmold, BobK, rogerblack, Nain, KMRTOPAZ and Bilbobaggins like this post

Back to top Go down

Brand new second hand van Empty Re: Brand new second hand van

Post by burlingtonboaby Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:59 am

Enjoy your Broadway Apple, hope you get lots of happy years with it,always wanted a Broadway 12 years ago.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Brand new second hand van Empty Thank you

Post by Apple Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:37 am

burlingtonboaby wrote:Enjoy your Broadway Apple, hope you get lots of happy years with it,always wanted a Broadway 12 years ago.
Hi Boaby,

Thanks for your response and good wishes. I note I am a similar age to your good self and I’m afraid arthritis in my hands had taken its toll when handling my old caravan. Currently sitting in the Broadway on our second day of a 2 week break at Witches Craig caravan site near Stirling. Still figuring out the heating and lighting controls, this is indeed a major upgrade to our 16 year old caravan - it’s so roomy by comparison. Thanks again and best regards
up!
Apple
Apple
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway FB
Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down