The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reversing camera signal fail message

3 posters

Go down

Reversing camera signal fail message Empty Reversing camera signal fail message

Post by andie Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:53 am

I have a 2013 Autosleeper Devon (Devon being the name for a Marquis badge of an Autosleeper Stanton). Reverse camera has now this message 'Signal Fail' and is useless. There appears to be no means of access to the camera or the wiring. I haven't had any success with a very good Motorhome repairer who had no joy either in spite of contact with Autosleeper.  I am now faced with doing without it, expensive replacement (mainly labour), or holes being made in the outer skin to access the camera itself.
Has anybody had the same problem
andie
andie

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Devon
Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down

Reversing camera signal fail message Empty Re: Reversing camera signal fail message

Post by Peter Brown Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:33 pm

After a lot of careful measurement, cut a hole in the back of the overhead locker and you can then access the camera fixings and its connector. The wood removed for access can be reused as a removable panel.
Peter Brown
Peter Brown
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 71
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EB
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Reversing camera signal fail message Empty Re: Reversing camera signal fail message

Post by PLOUGHLIN Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:06 pm

Peter Brown wrote:After a lot of careful measurement, cut a hole in the back of the overhead locker and you can then access the camera fixings and its connector.  The wood removed for access can be reused as a removable panel.

Just like this:-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper : MB Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2011

Peter Brown likes this post

Back to top Go down