The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remis Roof light - with blind and screen

Go down

Remis Roof light - with blind and screen  Empty Remis Roof light - with blind and screen

Post by inspiredron Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:27 pm

I have just replaced the 400mm X 400mm kitchen rooflight on my Nuevo EK with a MaxxFan deluxe so have the original rooflight with all its fixings available at £60 or near offer. Postage would be extra and I would prefer collection as these units are relatively fragile. The rooflight has been on the van for 10 years so there is some fading of the tinted cover and the outer surround. It was removed very easily and is undamaged having been fitted using the clamping kit (no screws through the roof) which also secures the blind/flyscreen cassette to the ceiling. Sealant already cleaned off ready for refitting. Ideal for replacing broken unit or for spares.
Why did I change it? A few reasons - when we cook in the van it needs to be open or the smoke alarm arm sounds - when it is fully open for maximum ventilation rain can come into the van and my wife cannot reach to open or to close it. I am hoping that the MaxxFan will solve all that and allow gentle and quiet forced ventilation at night.
Please PM me for pictures or interest.

Last edited by inspiredron on Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added dimensions)

Male

Member Age : 82
Auto-Sleeper : Lancashire
Vehicle Year : 2012

Back to top Go down

Remis Roof light - with blind and screen  Empty Re: Remis Roof light - with blind and screen

Post by inspiredron Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:19 pm

This is still available if anyone is interested.

Male

Member Age : 82
Auto-Sleeper : Lancashire
Vehicle Year : 2012

Back to top Go down