The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corinium Duo 2017. Rear view camera placement

2 posters

Go down

Corinium Duo 2017. Rear view camera placement Empty Corinium Duo 2017. Rear view camera placement

Post by Andacami Fri 01 Apr 2022, 12:12 pm

Hi Folks. Does anyone have some pics/instructions on how to fit and wire a rearview camera on a 2017 Corimium Duo, please? There is a black square up high, above the High-Level brake light which I assume is where the camera is mounted.

I have a dual system already fitted which works fine but the cover for the bikes obscures the camera which is mounted to the rear wall below the high-level brake light.

I intend to buy a new rear-view mirror clip-on screen and single-camera kit and take the wires from the existing rear-view camera to the black square location, fix the new camera in place, and replace the aging screen. I need to know more about this black square and how to access it - Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Andy
Andacami
Andacami

Other / Decline to state

Auto-Sleeper : Corinium Duo
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Corinium Duo 2017. Rear view camera placement Empty Re: Corinium Duo 2017. Rear view camera placement

Post by Andacami Fri 01 Apr 2022, 1:20 pm

I 'believe' access is from behind the mirror in the bathroom, need to remove the mirror...

Andy
Andacami
Andacami

Other / Decline to state

Auto-Sleeper : Corinium Duo

Back to top Go down

Corinium Duo 2017. Rear view camera placement Empty Re: Corinium Duo 2017. Rear view camera placement

Post by Suppersready Sat 02 Apr 2022, 7:34 pm

The wire from the camera comes in through the rear wall to the left of the mirror in my Corinium … then enters a little black box which is screwed to the wall.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 61
Auto-Sleeper : Corinium FB

Andacami likes this post

Back to top Go down