The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone with a Cotswold want a camp room?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone with a Cotswold want a camp room? Empty Anyone with a Cotswold want a camp room?

Post by Peterqs Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:23 am

Does anyone with a standard awning on a Cotswold want a camp room? Bought from Prostor to fit a Cotswold 2012. It's hardly used and been in our garage since we traded ours in 3 years ago. We are now moving so it needs to go. It comprises a frame that fits to the awning and sides/front making a separate room on the side of the van - very substantial. It is quite bulky so could do to be collected but I would post it if the cost was paid.
Peterqs
Peterqs

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper : Burford
Vehicle Year : 2018

RogerThat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Anyone with a Cotswold want a camp room? Empty Re: Anyone with a Cotswold want a camp room?

Post by al64 Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:58 pm

Hi, What sort of price are you looking for, If possible any model info so i can try to google it, thanks
al64
al64

Male

Auto-Sleeper : cotswold
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Anyone with a Cotswold want a camp room? Empty Re: Anyone with a Cotswold want a camp room?

Post by Peterqs Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:36 pm

It's a Prostor 500 camp room 3.54m front and large sides, which is what I bought for the standard awning on a 2012 model.
It comes with aluminium rails you clamp to the sides and connect into the awning front end and corner / side posts. You then attach the front and sides in a very heavy duty fabric with windows in and it makes a really useful room addition in no time at all.
As far as the price goes, just let me know what you think it is worth to you? It will need a courier or similar as the rails are in a bag and the sides fold up but they aren't thin. I'll try to find a photo if you can't locate it online.
Peter
Peterqs
Peterqs

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by al64 Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:47 pm

Thanks, we have a 2010 cotswold with what i think is a dometic awning so not sure if ti is the same as yours
al64
al64

Male

Auto-Sleeper : cotswold
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Peterqs Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:00 am

I'm not sure, but it sounds like your original one might have been replaced. Dometic and prostor I think are the same company?
If you look at Jacksons Leisure Supplies website under camp room it says the PW1000 was formally the Prostor 550 and then lists lengths and wall heights - you could check these and see if it would fit?
No guarantees, but they do look exactly the same.
Peterqs
Peterqs

Male

Back to top Go down