The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcomer to your Auto Sleeper forum

+7
peugeotboxer
Nuttybeader
Dutto
Paulmold
Sookey
deckie
HerHiNess
11 posters

Go down

Newcomer to your Auto Sleeper forum Empty Newcomer to your Auto Sleeper forum

Post by HerHiNess Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Hi guys, I just signed up because I am looking for advice and the right places to go. I have owned my van for over a year but not really indulged myself fully as yet as I am self employed and have to sort my business out properly before I crawl off into the sunset!!! I say that as my dear van has only a 1600 engine to poodle along with. I'll tell you a little more later as I have to go to a birthday lunch now, but I came across this forum looking for a new roof light for my van as it suddenly was no longer there!!!! Hummmmmm. Looking forward to collecting useful info from you guys. Thanks... V
HerHiNess
HerHiNess

Female

Member Age : 67
Auto-Sleeper : Ford Flair

Back to top Go down

Newcomer to your Auto Sleeper forum Empty Re: Newcomer to your Auto Sleeper forum

Post by deckie Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:19 pm

hi-2010 HerHiNess,

Welcome to the forum,

Brian & Chris

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 79
Auto-Sleeper : Clubman GL

Back to top Go down

Newcomer to your Auto Sleeper forum Empty Re: Newcomer to your Auto Sleeper forum

Post by Sookey Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi and welcome from another 'Newbie' wave
I had no idea what a Ford Flair was, but have just looked it up - seems a really good layout. Hope you will be really happy in it
best wishes
Moira and Sookey
Sookey
Sookey
Donator
Donator

Female

Member Age : 71
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Welcome from Pembrey CC site (normally North Wales but on tour) handshake
Paulmold
Paulmold
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutto Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Hi there,

Welcome from a warm but overcast Skegness beachball where we have just finished a really nice BBQ! BBQ

Best regards,

drinksallround

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuttybeader Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Welcome to the forum from a sunny Co Durham.
Nuttybeader
Nuttybeader

Female

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeotboxer Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Hi HerHiNess

Welcome to the forum

PB
peugeotboxer
peugeotboxer
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Harmony
Vehicle Year : 2000

Back to top Go down

Post by HerHiNess Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:45 am

Hey, hello everybody... this is making me smile. Meeting all you guys all of a sudden. I joined this forum searching for a roof light and since yesterday somebody has posted me, what might be, will tell you later when I have measure up, a lead to a site where I can order online if the measurement is correct. Well, what can I say. Amazing service. I am still getting use to the ways using your forum but it seems reasonably straight forward. So I am off to measure my hole in the roof and I know its square but that is about all. So... speak later and then I will ask some questions about my gas problem!!! Last year I had an explosion!!! Eh, don't worry, it was only my hair that suffered!!! My daughter got such a fright and when she looked at me she started laughing uncontrollably. My hair had completely changed colour from blonde to ginger. All the ends were singed and then they suddenly all fell of onto the hob and it was all normal again. I know its dangerous and I shouldn't laugh but it was kind of funny. Since then I still haven't sorted the problem so haven't used my cooker. Pathetic I know and I am getting that sorted asap so I can get on the road. Will post a piccy up on my profile soon so you can see how my van looks. Have a great day and I hope the low pressure moves up soon so we can have a summer. V
HerHiNess
HerHiNess

Female

Back to top Go down

Newcomer to your Auto Sleeper forum Empty Re- NewcoHmer to your forum

Post by burlingtonboaby Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:15 am

Hi HerHiness

Missed you yesterday, welcome to the forum from a cloudy overcast Bridlington, Suns gone.

Boaby wave
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:19 am

asof_welcome2
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by stuartneale1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Hello & welcome from East Yorkshire I missed you too yesterday, but better late then never! drinksallround

Stuart
stuartneale1
stuartneale1
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 71
Auto-Sleeper : Rimini

Back to top Go down

Post by whisky Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:55 am

Hi HerHiNess.

Welcome to the forum from Nottinghamshire.

Cheers. Whisky. champagne

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by HerHiNess Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:20 am

Hi Whisky,

Thanks for your welcome. I have received many useful suggestions so far from the members on your site re my skylight and hob. Most grateful for all that info. However the annoying part is, is eventually I had to go to the lovely/eh slightly ripoff dealers to check various things out and I succumbed and they ordered a new hob at £266!!! rolleyes and a skylight which is too big as its 4000mm sq as they no longer have one as small as 3800mm sq confused0 So there you go. I reckon I will be looking at a bill of around £600 so_sad by the time I have finished. C'est la vie!!! Safety rules in many respects. That is the problem of having an old van. Ho hum. Now I am learning to use your emotions!!! twiddle_thumbs . Senility springs to mind snigger

Bye for now. V
HerHiNess
HerHiNess

Female

Back to top Go down