The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for the Email address of Auto-Sleeper

5 posters

Go down

Looking for the Email address of Auto-Sleeper Empty Looking for the Email address of Auto-Sleeper

Post by BML Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:54 pm

My three year old vandal grandson has managed to break a 15 inch long window stay on my 2004 Auto-Sleeper Pollensa. I contacted a local Marquis dealer who were unable to obtain a replacement believe it or not so I contacted Auto-Sleeper headquarters who were unable to understand my request and asked for a photograph of the item. I was unable to paste the photograph I have of the stay on their application so I thought that I would attempt to send it by Email. I know that I'm not the cat's whiskers of computer technology but nowhere was I able to find their Email address so I wondered if anyone on the forum could help me. By the way I couldn't work out how to paste the photograph on this post.
BML
BML

Male

Member Age : 87
Auto-Sleeper : Pollensa

Back to top Go down

Looking for the Email address of Auto-Sleeper Empty Re: Looking for the Email address of Auto-Sleeper

Post by rogerblack Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:50 pm

I don't know whether anyone will be along in a minute with an actual email address but in common with many firms now they use a Contact Us form on their website - filling this in should have the same effect as sending an email.

Go to autosleepers.com, click the Contact Us link top right, then the Contact Us box first left, then scroll down the resulting page to the form.

rogerblack
rogerblack
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : Pollensa/Boxer2.8HDi
Vehicle Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Looking for the Email address of Auto-Sleeper Empty Re: Looking for the Email address of Auto-Sleeper

Post by BML Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:54 pm

As I wrote above I attempted to post my photograph onto their app but it wouldn't take it. Eventually I found an Email address that worked. I can't see what the problem is because I bet that my window stay is a standard fitting. Anyway, I now await a reply.
BML
BML

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rogerblack Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:11 pm

Ah, sorry - you said you'd tried via an app (I wasn't aware that there was an AutoSleepers app?) but I was referring to the contact page on their website.  Files including photos can be attached on that web contact page but only up to a size limit of 3MB.

Anyway, glad you found an email address and hope you get a reply. If AS can't help, Leisure Outlet, Leisure Shop Direct, Leisure Spares and O'Leary's all do fairly good selections of window spare parts. You didn't mention which window it was on your Pollensa - you should find the make and model number etched on the window somewhere.

PS for instructions on how to post photos on here, see Gromit's very helpful post under the Factsheets section:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by rogerblack on Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PS added)

rogerblack
rogerblack
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : Pollensa/Boxer2.8HDi
Vehicle Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Gromit Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:32 pm

BML wrote:As I wrote above I attempted to post my photograph onto their app but it wouldn't take it. Eventually I found an Email address that worked. I can't see what the problem is because I bet that my window stay is a standard fitting. Anyway, I now await a reply.
I wonder if you'll look good with a beard!!  Whistle1 lol4

You may well grow one while you wait, as answering emails has never been their best trick.
I'd suggest you phone them and draw their attention to your email - then you should have a better chance of a response.  rolleyes
Gromit
Gromit
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by j8snl Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:48 pm

Here’s a link to their parts brochure. Although this is the more standard stuff. Wallboards, windows etc may need more work but I share as there’s a phone number on the front for parts enquiries. 

Hope this helps - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will warn answering phones has also been a recent problem, problem with their phone setup apparently, got through eventually last week.

Last edited by j8snl on Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additions)
j8snl
j8snl

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EK TB LP
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by inspiredron Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:19 pm

If your photo file size was too big the order enquiry won't accept it. You can find apps on your phone (Apple store or Google Play) that let you save photos with a smaller file.  Photoshop Express is a good few app to do this. If you are on a PC then use Irfanview for a good photo program with easy format changes.

Male

Member Age : 82
Auto-Sleeper : Lancashire
Vehicle Year : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post by BML Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:26 am

Many thanks for the information.
BML
BML

Male

Back to top Go down