The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings

3 posters

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by steve cree Thu 29 Jul 2021 - 15:40

Hi,  my name is Steve and I too an a newbie to this forum.  I wasn't previously aware of it until today when I happened to drop across it whilst searching for some information about decals. 

I and my wife are late-comers to the motorhome way of camping, having tented until we knew we were expecting our son, then we moved to towing a caravan for many, many years - towing even across Europe and up and down a few little hills in Switzerland, once almost setting the car's brakes on fire by the time we got to the bottom.  Now into our 70's we decided that we were done with towing but still wanted to enjoy the freedom of caravanning, so we traded in our almost new caravan for a motorhome.  Having searched the East Midlands, we eventually arrived at Derby Motorhomes where we were highly greeted and left having paid our deposit for a nearly new 15reg A.S. Broadway - and we love it.  It was just what we were looking for.  We'd looked at new and used, but nothing floated our boat until we got to Derby - and there it was waiting for us.  I've since sent another friend there who has bought a van conversion AS.  Might have two more couples to convert.  They're coming soon to look at ours.

Thanks for the invite.
Steve

Ps - we are both also very long-standing Scout Leaders looking to ease off somewhat.
steve cree
steve cree

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by burlingtonboaby Thu 29 Jul 2021 - 18:26

Hi Steve
Welcome to the forum from Bridington.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby