The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxview vucube 2 reprogramming controller

2 posters

Go down

Maxview  vucube 2 reprogramming  controller  Empty Maxview vucube 2 reprogramming controller

Post by John7777 Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:01 pm

Hi All,

Having to put a maxview vucube 2 on the roof as the normal AS media pack dish won't fit with the aircon.

Anyone know how to manually tune or reprogram for other sats beside the preprogrammed Astra 1,2,3 and Hotbird i.e. eutelsat for instance.
John7777
John7777

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Kingham
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down

Maxview  vucube 2 reprogramming  controller  Empty Re: Maxview vucube 2 reprogramming controller

Post by Pioneer Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:46 pm

John7777 wrote:Hi All,

Having to put a maxview vucube 2 on the roof as the normal AS media pack dish won't fit with the aircon.

Anyone know how to manually tune or reprogram for other sats beside the preprogrammed Astra 1,2,3 and Hotbird i.e. eutelsat for instance.
Hi John7777,
just having the same problem with my new purchase (MH) I think it depends on your TV menu? Can you choose the Satellite that you require from your TV Menu and search? I have a 22" Sniper TV fitted with built in Sat/Free sat and it gives a whole list of Satellites to view, obviously if you are within range.
I believe the Maxview controllers are all set up the same for use in the UK. I have written off twice now to enquire, but no answers. Let me know how you get on, sorry couldn't help more.
Pioneer
Pioneer

Male

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : Corinium Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016 Veh

Back to top Go down

Maxview  vucube 2 reprogramming  controller  Empty Re: Maxview vucube 2 reprogramming controller

Post by John7777 Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:51 pm

HI Pioneer,

Thanks for the reply. Yep I have a Sniper as well but not picking the van up until beginning of the new year. Hope you are right but not sure if the Sniper will send a signal to move the dish or not. 

I'll will be trying ASAIC.

Let me know if you have any joy before me. 

Cheers.
John7777
John7777

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Kingham
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by Pioneer Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:53 am

Hi John,

just had word back from Maxview, they tell me that the VuQube2 Maxview controller is factory set to give you Astra 1,2,3 and Hotbird and cannot be re-programmed. I don't have an available signal in my driveway to check if the Sniper TV will influence the dish to find other satellites, and now due to lockdown will not be able to travel.
Hope this helps.
Pioneer
Pioneer

Male

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper : Corinium Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016 Veh

Back to top Go down