The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1989 A.S Talisman GL

2 posters

Go down

1989 A.S Talisman GL Empty 1989 A.S Talisman GL

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:06 pm

Hi People,
Well, winters over, suns out, time to start work on the Talisman, there's plenty to do ! I bought it at the end of last year form an Australian couple leaving the U.K. They had travelled 12 countries around Europe in the last 2 years. I thought I'd rather buy one that had been running, than one that had sat on a driveway unused for years, I figure if anything was going to break it would have done it on their trip, was I right? Time will tell.
The problem I seem to be having at the moment is for everything I fix, I break something else!
This is not just due to incompetence, a prime example is, the fresh water inlet pipe was leaking, I removed the inlet cover to access the pipe and the cover was so brittle it fell into three pieces in my hand. All part of the fun I suppose, I bought it as much for a hobby as I did for holidays, I'll keep telling myself that, I'll feel better about the money it costs me !

wave Monty
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

1989 A.S Talisman GL Empty Re: 1989 A.S Talisman GL

Post by stevomar Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:57 pm

General Monty wrote: I bought it as much for a hobby as I did for holidays, I'll keep telling myself that, I'll feel better about the money it costs me !

Hi GM

I reckon it turns out like that for a lot of us hugegrins

Cheers

Stevo

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : VW Trident

Back to top Go down

1989 A.S Talisman GL Empty 1989 A.S Talisman GL

Post by Admin Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:52 pm