The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello from nimbus

Go down

hello from nimbus Empty hello from nimbus

Post by nimbus Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:04 am

Hi Everyone.

We're now midway through our fourth year of motorhoming and have loved every minute of it.

We started out with a 9 month old Duetto which we kept for 18 months. A great little campervan but lacking a little on space, so we decided to go up a notch and get a Warwick Duo. Despite all the hype at the time of purchase about reversing problems I can't say we've suffered any of it. In fact the Peugeot has been completely fault free and has not needed any warranty work. We find the Warwick Duo fits our bill perfectly and have absolutely no desire to change.

We have had a month in Europe every spring / early summer. The first year with the Duetto we toured France, down to the Med and back through the Dordogne. The first year we had the Duo we had a month in Portugal via Santander and last year we did a 3000+ mile tour of France, once again. This year we're planning to cut back the miles and just do the Atlantic coast down to Bordeaux, taking the ferry from Plymouth to Roscoff. I think that the Med is somewhat over-hyped and that the Atlantic coast has more to offer.

I'm looking forward to this forum developing and just hope that it stays on track and remains friendly!

Roly

nimbus

Male

Member Age : 82
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum